Staying in tune with our clients keeps us alert to their changing demands allowing us to quickly match our service to their needs.
- Specialising in litigation David has acted for a number of major banks, institutions and insurance companies.
- His General Insurance practice has led to a specialty in dealing with matters involving general insurance fraud.
- David is a member of the Commercial Litigation Advisory Committee to the College of Law Masters course.
- He also gives regular lectures to the insurance industry and industry bodies.
Please follow this link for more detailed information about David Courtenay
– Personal Assistant, Paralegal
She has 20 years experience in the legal industry in areas of commercial law, litigation, conveyancing, wills and estate planning and other general practice matters. She has worked as:
- a conveyancing paralegal running residential conveyancing files and property and leasing matters
- a mortgagee paralegal doing both mortgage securities work and Supreme Court repossession work
- a debt recovery litigation paralegal representing a major insurer in motor vehicle accident claims
Amanda prides herself on a high personal standard of client service including accuracy, timeliness and dependability.
Please follow this link for more detailed information about Amanda Easthorpe
Office Manager, Accounts Manager
Significant results can be achieved when we know the needs of our clients.